The RoboFlex VP comes ready to be floor mounted, or can be upgraded to be pre-mounted on a moveable platform, which allows the cell to be moved as one unit. The pedestals provide a secure mount for the robot and infeed drawers.
The RoboFlex VP is simple to operate. The operator:
- Places part blanks onto the top surface of each part drawer.
- Closes the drawer and places the CNC machine into automatic operation.
- Starts the automatic operation of the robot. Parts will automatically process until the drawers run out of parts.
Base Package Popular Options (others by consultation)
- FANUC iRVision 2D part locating system
- Re-grip/flip station
- Part inspection/exit chute
- Pneumatic vertical sliding shutter
- Fast servo (2) door shutter
- High-speed servo door actuator
- Upgrade to quick-change tool stem
- Extra quick-change dual gripper assembly
- Vise mount casting for rotary table (8”)
- Schunk KSP 160 Plus vise
- Our lowest cost system
- Single machine only
- Lathes and mills possible
- Compact footprint
- Simplest to operate
For specifications, please contact Productivity’s Robotics and Automation department at 763.476.8600.