Productivity Inc. is proud to offer new cutting tool technology and machine tool accessories to our customers, the instant that it is available. For more information on any of these new tooling products, contact Productivity’s Tooling department at 763.476.4196 or via email at email@example.com.
KOMET Arbor Face Milling Cutter
- High stability for high cutting efficiency thanks to the use of tangential screw-fit Q80 indexable inserts
- Eight usable cutting edges thanks to indexable inserts which are fitted in an alternately standing and lying arrangement
- Low power consumption thanks to low cutting forces and a low-vibration, quiet milling characteristic reduces the spindle loads
- This concept guarantees extremely high process reliability when combined with modern, matched substrates and coatings
Tungaloy Deep Tri Drill
- Excellent roundness, straightness, and surface finish
- Excellent chip control and high productivity
- Precision, ground insert with three (3) cutting edges
- Two(2) types of bodies available for machining centers, lathes, and gundrill machines
Strong High-Shear Cutters Excel In Stainless and Nickel Alloys
- Extreme geometry promotes high-shearing action for efficient cutting of stainless steel and nickel alloys.
- Rake-face insert geometry for utmost shear.
- Flat-top insert geometry for strength and durability.
- Chip-splitter insert geometry for vibration resistance and channel-cut efficiency.
New RSM II Solid Carbide Endmill High Speed Finisher
- Introducing the next generation Multi Flute Finisher, RSM II and upgrading the well known Stellram RSM (Reduced Shank Mill) product
- Designed with maximum number of flutes proportional to each diameter, targeting the finishing of Titanium and other difficult machine materials at the highest feed rates
Chip-Surfer Extended Offering
- Now with T10, T12, & T15 Chip-Surfer Style Connection
- .625”-2.00” cutter diameter offering
- Thick insert offers .24” axial dept of cut capability with R.031 & R.062 corners
- Equipped with fine pitch densities for high-productivity machining
- Pockets designed with wide mounting area and strong M3.0 screw for utomost stability
- Hight positive axial and radial geometry promotes low cutting forces
- Aggressive ramp angle and drill mill pocketing capability
New 6mm Insert Series
- Available in endmill, modular head, facemill and now Chip Surfer style
- Up to .039” (1mm) DOC capability
- 4 indexes provide for cost-effective machining
- Strong positive insert rake face angles for efficient milling
- Rigid clamping & high tensile clamping screw, M2.5
- Lower cutting force
- Higher densities increase productivity
This Drilling Story Has Two New Twisted Endings
- New NG geometry insert for iron: IN2510
- Improved wear resistance
- Longer tool life reduces tooling cost and improves productivity
- New HP geometry insert for non-ferrous material: IN10K
- Perfect for drilling in non-ferrous materials and resisting built-up edge
- Both geometries available in all sizes of SOMT style inserts
- Inserts fit into standard .563″ – 2.000″ diameter QuadTwist bodies
Expands the SAFE-?OCK™(*) Technology to KCSM15™ HARVI I™ and HARVI II™ Solid Carbide Endmills.
Kennametal expands the HARVI shank offering to enable easy access to SAFE-?OCK tooling. All tools are necked and with corner radii to address aerospace needs at heavy cuts.
*SAFE-?OCK™ is a registered trademark of Haimer GmbH
Presents the All New Stack Drill for Machining CFRP/Metal Stack Materials
In the aerospace industry CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer) materials continue to become more prominent. In most cases, CFRPs are not used purely but in stacks with metal layers. These metals can be titanium, aluminum or copper. Targeting the most common stack combinations, Kennametal designed a tool geoetry for CFRP titanium stacks with titanium exits.
NEW BEYOND™ UADE SOLIDE Carbide Endmills in KCPM15™, with Long Reach and Necked Design, for Improved Performance in Deep Cavities
Kennametal expands the HARVI™ offering in the areas of long reach tools. 4 flutes, center cutting, necked tool up to 5xD. With exceptional metal removal rates (MRR) for long reach.
New reCool® Coolant Retrofit
- Converts existing tooling systems to thru coolant at low costs in 2 minutes
- Speeds up to 6,000 rpm*
- Coolant pressures up to 20 bar/290 PSI*
- Maintenance free coolant lubricated bearings
* Higher speeds and coolant pressures available upon request.
Cutting Tools for Stainless Steels - Featuring the RT 100 VA drill
- Extended tool life plus increased productivity
- Specialized facet-style self-centering point geometry
- New edge preparation technology creates ultra-precision cutting edge
- Unique cutting edge and flute profile geometry
- Nano-ATM heat and wear resistant PVD coating
You've Got to CNC this! The NEW One-Lok™ Single Station CNC Vise
- BoltFast™ jaw system
- Fixed jaw deflection virtually eliminated
- Chip-free solid base
- QwikSlide moveable jaw
Beyond™ - A New Era in Tooling
- Reliability – delivers uniform wear for predictable tool life
- Versatility – can be used in a complete range of steel, cast iron, and stainless steel
- New! – now available for turning & milling applications
- Beyond™ Post-Coat treatment
– reduces stress
– minimizes micro-chipping
– improves coating adhesion
- High productivity with excellent chip evacuation and remarkable chip control
- High feed per tooth up to 2 mm (0.079?)
- Low cutting force design
- Wiper insert for excellent surface finish at high feed rate, eliminating semi-finishing operation