Productivity Inc. is proud to offer new cutting tool technology and machine tool accessories to our customers, the instant that it is available. For more information on any of these new tooling products, contact Productivity’s Tooling department at 763.476.4196 or via email at email@example.com.
RT100S Steel Machining Specialist
Stable and precise cutting edge geometry combined with ultra-fine surface in the cutting edge area.
- Optimized cutting edge preparation
- Specialized Geometry
- Robust Carbide Grade
- Ultimate Precision when Grinding
KOMET Arbor Face Milling Cutter
- High stability for high cutting efficiency thanks to the use of tangential screw-fit Q80 indexable inserts
- Eight usable cutting edges thanks to indexable inserts which are fitted in an alternately standing and lying arrangement
- Low power consumption thanks to low cutting forces and a low-vibration, quiet milling characteristic reduces the spindle loads
- This concept guarantees extremely high process reliability when combined with modern, matched substrates and coatings
Tungaloy Deep Tri Drill
- Excellent roundness, straightness, and surface finish
- Excellent chip control and high productivity
- Precision, ground insert with three (3) cutting edges
- Two(2) types of bodies available for machining centers, lathes, and gundrill machines
Strong High-Shear Cutters Excel In Stainless and Nickel Alloys
- Extreme geometry promotes high-shearing action for efficient cutting of stainless steel and nickel alloys.
- Rake-face insert geometry for utmost shear.
- Flat-top insert geometry for strength and durability.
- Chip-splitter insert geometry for vibration resistance and channel-cut efficiency.
New 6mm Insert Series
- Available in endmill, modular head, facemill and now Chip Surfer style
- Up to .039” (1mm) DOC capability
- 4 indexes provide for cost-effective machining
- Strong positive insert rake face angles for efficient milling
- Rigid clamping & high tensile clamping screw, M2.5
- Lower cutting force
- Higher densities increase productivity
Expands the SAFE-LOCK™(*) Technology to KCSM15™ HARVI I™ and HARVI II™ Solid Carbide Endmills.
Kennametal expands the HARVI shank offering to enable easy access to SAFE-LOCK tooling. All tools are necked and with corner radii to address aerospace needs at heavy cuts.
*SAFE-LOCK™ is a registered trademark of Haimer GmbH
NEW BEYOND™ UADE SOLIDE Carbide Endmills in KCPM15™, with Long Reach and Necked Design, for Improved Performance in Deep Cavities
Kennametal expands the HARVI™ offering in the areas of long reach tools. 4 flutes, center cutting, necked tool up to 5xD. With exceptional metal removal rates (MRR) for long reach.
New reCool® Coolant Retrofit
- Converts existing tooling systems to thru coolant at low costs in 2 minutes
- Speeds up to 6,000 rpm*
- Coolant pressures up to 20 bar/290 PSI*
- Maintenance free coolant lubricated bearings
* Higher speeds and coolant pressures available upon request.
Cutting Tools for Stainless Steels - Featuring the RT 100 VA drill
- Extended tool life plus increased productivity
- Specialized facet-style self-centering point geometry
- New edge preparation technology creates ultra-precision cutting edge
- Unique cutting edge and flute profile geometry
- Nano-ATM heat and wear resistant PVD coating
You've Got to CNC this! The NEW One-Lok™ Single Station CNC Vise
- BoltFast™ jaw system
- Fixed jaw deflection virtually eliminated
- Chip-free solid base
- QwikSlide moveable jaw
- High productivity with excellent chip evacuation and remarkable chip control
- High feed per tooth up to 2 mm (0.079?)
- Low cutting force design
- Wiper insert for excellent surface finish at high feed rate, eliminating semi-finishing operation