There are limited production hours available each year – make them count with Productivity’s automation integration solutions. Automation is more than just adding a robot. It is analyzing the entire manufacturing process and developing an automation solution that will meet each customer’s needs.
Productivity specializes in the integration of automation for the general machining industry and precision machining operations using FANUC robots. Productivity is an authorized FANUC robotics automation integrator with a staff of experienced robot automation engineers. This strong partnership combined with Productivity’s vast array of metalworking resources, will help manufacturers reduce costs, improve quality, maximize efficiency and increase their global market position. We provide a complete package that help drive you towards industrial automation.
Benefits of Using Productivity as Your Authorized System Integrator
- We examine your manufacturing process, and perform a feasibility study
- We establish budgetary, timeline and output specification
- We identify the challenges or opportunities and choose the best robot, tooling and cell layout for your particular application
- We design a robotic solution to fit your needs and develop the automation plan
- We continually maintain communication throughout the process
- We work with your team to develop the hand-off plan
- We perform a final run-off to make sure the process works
- Final installation and training
- Pre-engineered/pre-packaged robotic systems
- Less operator machine tending, better labor utilization for part inspection, tool management, etc.
- Consistent part flow and quality
- System flexibility, easily retooled and repositioned for new production program
- Optimal product flow and floor space utilization
- Increased end-user competitiveness
- 24/7 Production, JIT manufacturing friendly
- More uptime with historic efficiency figures above 90%
- Secondary operations capability, gauging, washing etc.
- Real time factory communications with automated cell and machines
- Quick changeover for multiple parts, tooling & programs
- Flexible multi-operations capability, Op 10, 20, etc.
- Pre-Engineered Systems with engineered specific tooling and programming
- Custom automated systems available
- Single source for automation, machine tools, tooling, gauging, etc.
- Automation packages retrofitted to existing equipment
- Ongoing PI support and service
- Completed systems proven at PI & production ready
We will work with you to determine if one of our pre-engineered automation cells, a custom automation package or a hybrid of both is the best fit for your automation needs.