Automation & Integration
Watch Our Latest Video to See How Our Robotics & Automation services can assist you with your automation challenges!
“There are limited production hours available each year – make them count with our automation integration solutions.”
Automation is more than just adding a robot. It is analyzing the entire manufacturing process and developing an automation solution that will meet each customer’s needs. From load/unload to part picking to assembly and inspection to multi-machine changeovers, we have highly experienced, dedicated robotic automation engineers to help you streamline your manufacturing process.
We specialize in the integration of automation for the general machining industry and precision machining operations using FANUC robots. Productivity is an authorized FANUC robotics automation integrator with a staff of experienced robot automation engineers. This strong partnership combined with Productivity’s vast array of metalworking resources, will help manufacturers reduce costs, improve quality, maximize efficiency and increase their global market position. We provide a complete package that help drive you towards industrial automation. See why FANUC robots and our automation services are A Great Choice for Your Robotics Integration Projects.
When you work with Productivity, you gain a business partner who is ready to provide the support you’ll need to grow your company. Our experienced team of engineers is here to help develop the most efficient process possible. Our dedicated Automation and Robotics can help with the integration of robotics into your manufacturing process. We offer financing options as well as professional training opportunities to make our system a reality for your operation.
Benefits of Using Productivity as Your Authorized System Integrator
Whether you choose a customized or pre-engineered robotic system, our process of integration will ensure that your project meets your unique needs.
- We analyze and examine your current manufacturing process, and perform a feasibility study
- We establish budgetary, timeline and output specifications
- We identify the challenges or opportunities and choose the best robot, tooling and cell layout for your particular application
- We design a robotic solution to fit your needs and develop the automation plan
- We maintain constant back and forth communication throughout the process
- We work with your team to develop the hand-off plan
- We perform a final run-off to make sure the process works
- Final installation and training
For more reasons to choose our Robotics & Automation Products and Integration, go to our robotics & automation resources page.
- Pre-engineered/pre-packaged robotic systems
- Less operator machine tending, better labor utilization for part inspection, tool management, etc.
- Consistent part flow and quality
- System flexibility, easily retooled and repositioned for new production program
- Optimal product flow and floor space utilization
- Increased end-user competitiveness
- 24/7 Production, JIT manufacturing friendly
- More uptime with historic efficiency figures above 90%
- Secondary operations capability, gauging, washing etc.
- Real time factory communications with automated cell and machines
- Quick changeover for multiple parts, tooling & programs
- Flexible multi-operations capability, Op 10, 20, etc.
- Pre-Engineered Systems with engineered specific tooling and programming
- Custom automated systems available
- Single source for automation, machine tools, tooling, gauging, etc.
- Automation packages retrofitted to existing equipment
- Ongoing PI support and service
- Completed systems proven at PI & production ready