Live Tool Repair
Through our Productivity Live Tool Repair facility, we offer fast, local and economical live tool rebuilds and repairs, typically within two business days. Service is performed by highly trained and experienced technicians in our state-of-the-art repair building. We also offer free estimates on every tool, plus a 90-day warranty on all rebuilds. All rebuilds are performed in Minneapolis, Minn., reducing your downtime. And our innovative foam packaging system ensures safe delivery of your live tool.
Models we service include (but are not limited to) RedLine live tools, Jarvis live tools, Mazak live tools, Eppinger live tools, Citizen live tools, Miyano live tools, Benz live tools, Heimatec live tools, Koma live tools, Alberti live tools, Gen Swiss live tools, Lyndex-Nikken live tools and Star live tools. Productivity is also the authorized national repair facility for Citizen and Heimatec.
Our live lathe tooling repair and rebuild process includes:
- Disassembly and inspection of internal and external components of units
- Repair estimate
- Parts ordered or taken from local stock
- Parts and unit cleaned, installed and tool reassembled
- Tool rebuilt to factory specifications and guaranteed to perform like new
- Tool tested and measured for accuracy
- Tool packaged and returned to customer
For more information or to schedule live tool repair or rebuild, call 763-745-1161 or email at email@example.com.
Productivity Inc – Live Tool Repair
2340 Niagara Lane N., Suite 3
Plymouth, MN 55447