CNC Machine Tool Repair Service
Productivity and MMT Productivity provide machine tool repair services for manufacturing facilities to machine shops in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska and western Wisconsin as well as in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming . Our service goal is to maximize your up-time by giving you the fastest response time completion in the industry.
Productivity dedicates hundreds of hours to CNC machine tool repair each week to ensure your CNC machine tool is up and running, whether be a milling and lathe machine tool, a machining or turning center, fabrication equipment, a micro-milling machine, a laser or grinding machine, or any other manufacturing equipment. Our courteous, knowledgeable and factory-certified machine tool repair technicians have over 555 hours of combined service experience, and perform all of our CNC machine tool repair services using parts that are locally stocked and readily available.
You can expect that your machine will be treated with TLC. All of our service engineers adhere to high quality standards, follow a specified check list to your machine, and follows the highest safety standards and procedures. You can count on them to:
- Communicate with customers to diagnose problems with CNC Mills and Lathes including: electro mechanical, operational, electrical/electronic and overall equipment problems
- Investigate equipment failures and malfunctions. Communicate with engineering, production team members, or technical experts to resolve intermittent malfunction or failure of equipment or systems.
- Diagnose & repair problems. Identify & replace parts as necessary. Test & make adjustments.
- comprehensive repair service to keep that equipment running at peak performance
- Inspect components and subassemblies. • Perform component failure analysis as required. • Perform in-process testing as needed.
- Complying with safety regulations and maintaining a clean, orderly work area
- Performs repairs as required by testing and troubleshooting CNC controls and
See why Productivity’s CNC machine tool service program is second to none —
- Inside Technical Support Specialists are all skilled and experienced in the field 80% of problems are resolved over the phone!
- 100% of calls are connected directly to an Inside Technical Support Specialist
- Fully stocked service vans mean better than 90% “First Call Completion”
- A huge CNC Machine Parts department that stock machine tool and CNC machinery parts locally so they’re readily available.
Telephone support for troubleshooting is provided throughout the day beginning at 7:00 am CST. Service calls are scheduled, and typically resolved, within 24 hours. That’s our commitment to our valued customers.
Contact us today and discover how we take maintenance, machine tool parts and customer service to the next level!
MN, ND, SD, WI: 763.476.4191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
IA: 319.734.3403 / email@example.com
NE: 402.330.2323 /firstname.lastname@example.org
CO, NM, East WY: 303.571.4934 / email@example.com
UT, ID, MT, West WY: 801.886.2221 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Need parts, go to machine tool parts ordering page.
Or contact us by completing the form below.