The OMAX 5555 is a great fit for shops needing a machine with a smaller footprint but capable of cutting medium-sized stock.
- Cutting envelope of 4′ 7″ x 4′ 7″ (1.39 m x 1.39 m)
- ±0.001″ (±0.025 mm) linear position accuracy
- Backed by OMAX’s exclusive IntelliMAX Premium Software
- Pre-loaded linear bearings and precision ball screws
- Standard programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET 5i Nozzle boosts productivity and process efficiency
- Standard scissor-style hard plumbing adds another level of safety by using contained high-pressure components, as well as contributes to a smaller footprint, lower maintenance, and higher reliability
- Standard Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA