Enterprise Minnesota & Productivity Inc Present: A Systematic Approach to Automation
Upcoming Event for Manufacturers in Minneapolis
Join Enterprise Minnesota and Productivity Inc. for a constructive event, A Systematic Approach to Automation, on Thursday, September 7, 2023 at Productivity’s headquarters in Plymouth, MN.
Productivity Inc. representatives Gary Hoskins, Director of Service and Engineering, Dave Brockopp, Automation Manager, and Matt Lindgren, Director of Sales, will share their extensive experience with automation and how to strategically think and apply it to your business.
In addition, two of Enterprise Minnesota’s top continuous improvement consultants, Ally Johnston and Eric Blaha, will show you how to implement strategic CI to best position companies for adding automation. After the presentation, join us on a tour of Productivity, Inc.’s showroom floor to see cutting-edge metalworking machines, robots, and automation technology.
All five experts will answer questions such as:
- What truly is automation?
- What are the benefits of automation for business, and for employees?
- What is the value of automation to your customers?
- How can you best prepare to be successful with automation?
- How will you use continuous improvement to sustain automation initiatives?
- What are the key steps to implement automation?
- What risks should manufacturers consider before adding automation?
- How do you best involve your people so all reap the benefits of automation?
Who Should Attend
Any manufacturer considering automation and wants to incorporate it profitably.
Date & Time
Thursday, September 7, 2023 | 8:30 am – 11:20 am
Productivity Inc | 15150 25th Ave North | Plymouth, MN 55447
This event is exclusive to manufacturers and is free of charge. Registration is required, please use the registration link.
If you have questions about this event, please email email@example.com