We Are Productivity.
But you can just call us PI
(pronounced “P, eye”)
When you join PI, you are joining an incredible team. Each of our employees contributes to our culture of teamwork, collaboration and community. We believe in keeping our employees challenged, engaged and happy! And… we’re just really nice.
A Great Place To Work! | Perks and Benefits | FAQs
Search and Apply For Jobs
To apply, click on a job or search by filter, and follow the prompts.
Productivity, Inc. truly values each employee. Many of our employees have been with the company for 10, 20 and even 30+ years! We hire people who demonstrate integrity, creativity and a great work ethic. Employees are given the freedom to do excellent work and are recognized for a job well done. Productivity strives to be a long-term, “employer of choice”.
At Productivity, we thrive in a high-energy environment. We are passionate about our work and our customers’ successes. Hard work is always rewarded and we celebrate accomplishments, successes and milestones together.
Be Well, Stay Well!
We offer excellent health, dental and vision insurance. And, we offer a variety of wellness resources to keep our employees happy and healthy!
We look for go-getters, idea-chasers and it-can-be-doners — who want to continue to learn and grow personally and professionally.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent health and dental insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flex plan/125 medical plan
- On-site fitness center in some offices
- Company-paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Parental leave
- Productivity complies with current state and federal leave policies.
- Personal & professional development/tuition reimbursement
- With prior manager(s)’ approval, employees are encouraged to improve their educational and professional skills.
- Disability insurance
- Productivity offers the ability to purchase disability insurance.
- Fair compensation
- Productivity offers competitive salary meeting and exceeding the minimum for most positions. In addition, hard work is rewarded during annual reviews.
- Well established company
- Productivity has a long-standing reputation in the machine tool industry and has been in business since 1968, and in its current location since 1989
- Convenient location
- Located in at 55 and Niagara Lane, just west of 494. Easy access to restaurants, several Targets, Ridgedale Shopping Center and other ammenities.
See Open Jobs!
Where does Productivity have offices?
Productivity’s main office is located in Plymouth, Minnesota at I-494 and Hwy 55. We have branch offices in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and Omaha, Nebraska. Through our partnership with MMT/Moncktons Machine Tools, we also have offices in Denver, Colorado and Salt Lake City, Utah.
How is Productivity different than other companies?
We pride ourselves on our culture of teamwork, collaboration and community. We believe in keeping our employees challenged, engaged and happy! And… we’re just really nice.
How are applications processed once I submit?
Once you submit your application, it is sent to our in-house recruiter. Your skills and experience are compared with the requirements of the position for which you have applied, as well as with any other listed position. Your application is kept on file for a period of a year. Our recruiter will contact you should your qualifications match a position.
Can I fax or mail a paper application and/or resume to apply for a position?
All applications must go through our job application system.
How will I know that my application and resume were received?
You will receive an email confirmation from us after you submit your application and resume. If your qualifications match the specific needs for the position, a recruiter or hiring manager will contact you.