Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter to develop this new sales support role. This person will work closely with our Machine Tool Sales Team to improve the efficiency of the sales process and to provide the customer with a positive sales experience. The goal – to do such a good job that Productivity is always the customers’ first call when they require a solution to their metal working needs.
- Develop an understanding of the machine tool sales industry and Productivity’s capital equipment sales process.
- Work with MT Sales team and IT to improve processes and work flow in ERP system. Maintain sales and customer database; record and communicate progress on sales opportunities, record and communicate progress during delivery/install stages, update customer information, prepare reports and presentations as needed.
- Arrange meetings and coordinate with other departments as requested by Sales team. Take meeting notes in customer-facing sales meetings. Ensure that uncovered customer questions and needs are properly documented for follow-up.
- Review Customer requests and coordinate follow-up plans with the Sales Engineer.
- Post Sales Contact – Serve as the main point of contact after the sale. Resolve customer concerns/complaints by contacting sales and/or other departments for resolution.
- Back-up Logistics-Shipping Coordinator
- Assist in the creation of customer focused presentations for the sales and marketing teams. Create PowerPoint presentations for sales calls as requested.
- Previous experience in sales support, administrative support, customer service, or other related fields.
- Strong computer skills. Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Positive and professional demeanor. Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with customers and suppliers.
- Project management and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to draft business correspondence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Why You Should Apply
Productivity Inc values each employee. Many of our employees have been with the company for 10, 20 and even 30+ years! We hire people who demonstrate integrity, creativity and a great work ethic. Employees are given the freedom to do excellent work and are recognized for a job well done.
We offer a very competitive compensation/benefits package including:
- Excellent Health-Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flex Plan/125 Medical Plan
- On-site fitness center
- Company-Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
Please send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources,
15150 25th Ave North
Minneapolis, MN 55447