Fast, Economical Live Tool Repair Anywhere in the U.S.
Live Driven, Axial and Radio Tool Holder Repair
Need to know if your live tool can be repaired? Productivity Inc. offers fast, economical live driven, axial and radial live tool and live toolholder rebuilds and repairs anywhere in the U.S.A. All live tool repairs and rebuilds are performed by highly trained and experienced technicians in our state-of-the-art repair facility in Minnesota. Turnaround time is typically one week. We also offer free estimates on every tool, plus a 90-day warranty on all rebuilt parts.
Models we service include (but are not limited to) Jarvis live tools, Mazak live tools, Eppinger live tools, Citizen live tools, Benz live tools, Heimatec live tools, Koma live tools, Alberti live tools, Gen Swiss live tools, WTO live tools, Lyndex-Nikken live tools and Star live tools. Productivity is also the authorized national repair facility for Citizen and Heimatec.
We also service live tooling for machine tool lines including Haas, Mori Seiki, Dakota, Mazak, Nakamura, VDI, Jarvis and more.
Why you should have your live lathe tooling, live tool holders and live tooling spindle heads and gear shaft repaired or rebuilt by Productivity:
- Repaired in America: We fix your live tool in our Minnesota location, so you can get your live tool back fast, typically within a week.
- Part Assessment: We disassemble and inspect internal and external components of units.
- Repair Estimate: We will provide you with a fair and honest quote, and should your part be beyond repair, we will let you know.
- Local Stock: Parts ordered are taken from local stock, reducing the repair time.
- Repair: Parts and unit cleaned, installed and tool reassembled and tool is rebuilt to factory specifications and guaranteed to perform like new.
- Quality Control: Tools are tested and measured for accuracy.
- Delivery: Tools are packaged in an innovative foam packaging system to ensure safe delivery of your live tool.
- Warranty: We offer a 90 day limited warranty
For more information or to schedule rotary tool repair, call 763-745-1161 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Productivity Inc – Live Tool Repair
2340 Niagara Lane N., Suite 3
Plymouth, MN 55447