Productivity Inc offers over 150 formal classes annually including classroom and hands-on training. We train over 610 students every year. Our comprehensive training program includes classroom and on-site training, phone support, and machine tool demonstrations.
You can also browse our training store for additional tools and products.
Here is a list of the training classes we offer:
Basic MACRO B Programming Training
In our continuous effort to provide you, our customer, with more opportunities to advance your operators through learning, we are offering a Basic Macro B Training Class.
The Class is intended for Engineers and Programmers and will cover Basic Fanuc/Haas Macro B Programming. Click here to download a PDF of the class summary.
To register, click the dates:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, March 1-3, 2016
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, May 24-26, 2016
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, August 2-4, 2016
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, November 20 – December 1, 2016
Instructor: Mike Olson
Location: Productivity Inc – Plymouth, MN
The class is held on a quarterly basis and is open to all Productivity Inc customers. For more information or questions, email email@example.com.
Haas Online Training
Productivity offers web-based training for Haas machines. This offering is designed to give you 24/7 access to technical education courses and resources for your Haas machinery. This online resource enables you to focus on learning at your own pace. Please note that this online training is not a substitute for classroom training but it does provide an additional resource. It is still recommended that your operators attend classroom training.
Benefits of Haas online training:
- Web-based training is highly interactive and effective for adult learners
- Training is always consistent
- Competency is measured and ensured
- Training expenses are reduced
- Equipment utilization is increased
- Equipment downtime is decreased
- Employee satisfaction is increased
- Organizational effectiveness is increased
- Technical resources can be refocused on revenue generating activities
NEW: Each User License includes Basic Set Up and Programming (CNC Lathe or Mill), in addition to Shop Math – Level 1 & 2, Manufacturing Blueprint Reading, Speeds & Feeds, Precision Measurement, Safety for Machining, Hydraulics, Machinist CalcPro (if Machinist CalcPro purchased) and IPS Intuitive Programming System.
You may purchase individual user licenses, or Site Licenses (for schools or larger company use).
For pricing, go to our Online Training page or, for more information and to purchase these online courses, contact Hope Riska at 763.742.1275 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not find the class you are looking for, or need more information, please contact the Training Coordinator at 763.476.8600 or via email at
For MN, SD, ND, & Western WI: email@example.com
For IA: firstname.lastname@example.org
For NE: email@example.com