Live Tool Repair. Fast.
Productivity offers FAST, LOCAL and ECONOMICAL live tool rebuilds and repairs, typically within two business days. Service is performed by highly trained and experienced technicians in our state-of-the-art repair facility. We also offer free estimates on every tool, plus a 90-day warranty on all rebuilt parts. All axial and radial live tool rebuilds are performed locally in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), thus reducing your downtime. And, our innovative foam packaging system ensures safe delivery of your live tool.
Live tools we repair include (but are not limited to) Jarvis, Mazak, Eppinger, Citizen, Benz, Heimatec, Koma, Alberti, Gen Swiss, Lyndex-Nikken and Star and Productivity is also the authorized national repair facility for Citizen and Heimatec. We perform live tool repairs for a variety of machine tool lines including Citizen, Doosan, Haas, Hyundai, Wia, Mazak, Mori Seiki, Nakamura, Okuma, Star and more.
Reasons to use Productivity to repair your live tooling:
- FAST TURN AROUND TIME: For local repairs usually 2-days and for anywhere else, usually 1 week.
- FREE estimates on every tool.
- REASONABLE PRICE
- REPAIRED IN USA: All repairs are done at our Plymouth, MN facility.
- ALL REPAIRS ARE TESTED
- 90-DAY WARRANTY on all repairs/rebuilds – guaranteed to perform like new.
Our live lathe tooling repair and rebuild process includes:
- Disassembly and inspection of internal and external components of units
- Repair estimate
- Parts ordered or taken from local stock
- Parts and unit cleaned, installed and tool reassembled
- Tool rebuilt to factory specifications and guaranteed to perform like new
- Tool tested and measured for accuracy
- Tool packaged and returned to customer
For more information or to schedule live tool repair:
- Call 763-745-1161,
- Email at email@example.com or
- Complete the Quote Request Form below.