Live Tool Repair
Productivity offers fast, local and economical live tool rebuilds and repairs, typically within two business days. Service is performed by highly trained and experienced technicians in our state-of-the-art repair facility. We also offer free estimates on every tool, plus a 90-day warranty on all rebuilt parts. All rebuilds are performed locally in Minneapolis, Minn., reducing your downtime. And our innovative foam packaging system ensures safe delivery of your live tool.
Models we service include (but are not limited to) Haas, Tsudakoma, Jarvis, Mazak, Eppinger, Citizen, Benz, Heimatec, Koma, Alberti, Gen Swiss, Lyndex-Nikken, WTO, Parlec and Star. Productivity is also the authorized national Citizen and Heimatec repair facility.
Our live tool repair and rebuild process includes:
- Disassembly and inspection of internal and external components of units
- Repair estimate
- Parts ordered or taken from local stock
- Parts and unit cleaned, installed and tool reassembled
- Tool rebuilt to factory specifications and guaranteed to perform like new
- Tool tested and measured for accuracy
- Tool packaged and returned to customer
For more information or to schedule live tool repair, call 763-745-1161 or email at email@example.com.